Happy Earth Day!

Celebrating Earth Day with Art...


My latest painting finished yesterday...still unsure of a title,
but I love the feeling of protection and wisdom and connection she brings.  
Any ideas for a name?  I would love to hear your thoughts!

I'm off to the garden store to plant a lemon tree...
Wishing you inspiration and joy!

...Carrie...

................................................................................................................

Shop:  http://society6.com/carriewachter

Comments

Victoria said…
Woah! all I can say is wow..mesmerizing beauty..this is stunning Carrie..I am spellbound!! Deeply sacred and so Beautiful!
Victoria
Happy Earth day, thanks so much for sharing your magic!
Kelly said…
Carrie, your art is beautiful!!
The only name I can think of is "Keeper of the Earth..." Or some variation. :)

Kelly

Popular Posts