Hiding in the Studio


I have been hiding in my studio, painting more and more.  Art can be so healing!
I just finished this painting that I started at a live art show a couple of weeks ago, my first time painting a falcon.  I'm still figuring out a proper title...any suggestions?
  Here are some close-ups and studio scenes...

a beautiful day in the studio...you can see the mask was an owl at first
close-up of falcon mask
I'll never look at lips the same way...it took me 3 hours to paint these
My next live art show is this Saturday at Arts Alive hosted by Humboldt Herbals in Old Town Eureka.  I have a wonderful painting planned for you...see you there!

Carrie 

lady with a falcon mask acrylic on 3 ft x 3 ft canvas

Comments

MeOfCourse said…
Hi Carrie. Very nice work. Great work on the eagle. Yes art is healing.
thanks, gloria
Jess said…
It's lovely, so atmospheric :) I think features of the face are really tricky to do but you've done a great job!xx
Bird said…
Absolutely stunning. I can't even use my words to tell you how deeply your latest work of art affects me. Bright blessings, Bird
Cameron said…
So pretty! This piece is simply gorgeous, Carrie!
TiffanyJane said…
Beautiful painting and wonderful studio....such beauty out the windows!
Jess said…
so beautiful, I really love all the little details!

Popular Posts