Live Performance Painting!

My first ever LIVE PERFORMANCE PAINTING is this Friday July 26th at SHC Gallery in Garberville...2 DJs, a must-see collection of Alberto Vargas vintage pinup art, and I'll be painting a large collaborative piece I'm working on with my 2 sons (seen in background). Super excited to move into creating art in public, come out and support Southern Humboldt's local art scene! 
You are invited!
SHC Art Party
Friday July 26th from 5:00 - 10:00pm
819 Redwood Drive, Garberville CA



Comments

Diane said…
I LOVE your new photo of "the artist"!!! Your smile says it all...."I have arrived!!!".... I wish you much success..in all that you do...and create.....you are indeed an inspiration!!!
Victoria said…
Yay..how fantastic Carrie..shine on! It will be amazing! and If I lived nearby..I'd totally be there to see the magic you create!Such a super beautiful picture of you..it captures your essence , your soulful smile and sparkling spirit shining through..fabulous!
hugs!!
V
Cameron said…
What you've created LIVE is so inspiring, Carrie! How brave, but so true to your passion! You should be brimming with pride for taking the leap.

Your fabulous talent is shining so brightly :)

Popular Posts