Cara Mia Bella's Limited Edition Games are Here!


It has been years in the making, but my games are finally finished!  I was able to find a local company to print 12 games.  They will be sold as Limited Edition Games because I basically can't afford to print anymore.  I will be sending off my Game Proposal to some publishers next month, and eventually will have my entire collection out there.  In the meantime, I will listing the 12 games next week at my Etsy Boutique.


The entire game was handmade here in Humboldt County with the help of my friends over at Lotus Mountain Printing. They are non-toxic, durable, and highly collectible.  Each game includes 17 pairs of images fitting in a small box from Etsy Seller In the Clear.


The label is my design, simple to complement the vibrant game pieces.


I have other games in the series including a Little Astronaut Game as well as Domino Games.  Hopefully we will be seeing them on store shelves nationwide once the proposal is accepted by the publisher.  In the meantime, visit Cara Mia Bella at Etsy next week and get yourself or your friends the Limited Edition Memory Game "The Little Farmer"...Support the Arts and Indie Business!

...carrie wm...

Popular Posts