Better and Better Product Photos

Birth of a Mother Notecards by CaraMiaBella

Two rainy days in a row has me taking advantage of the perfect cloudy lighting to shoot some product photos and add some new items to my shop like this Garlic design handmade entirely in studio by me....

Garlic Notecards by CaraMiaBella

Barn Owl Notecards by CaraMiaBella

Finally I could put that fancy camera to use now that I figured out what all the buttons mean.  I had fun staging these photos, creating an atmosphere to showcase my products by adding different props found around the house.

Collection of Owls by CaraMiaBella

Botanical Collection Notecards by CaraMiaBella

Over at my Etsy Boutique, you can see all of the latest changes...it took me over 400 pictures + 16 hours, but I think the new pictures capture the essence of Cara Mia Bella beautifully (plus I put my owl statues to good use :)  I'll be adding more items in the coming weeks once I edit, crop, and list everything, so check back often to see all the latest from Cara Mia Bella...

...carrie wm...
...................................................................................................


Where to go for photographic and soul inspiration ... Awake with Charm and Spirit (the blog of photo stylista Victoria Petella)

I'm listening to ... Apply by Glasser

Mama Luna Ceramic Tile by CaraMiaBella

Popular Posts