Finding Inspiration: The Key to Success


“Success is liking yourself, 
liking what you do, 
and liking how you do it.” 

- Maya Angelou (1928 - present)




...Scenes from my Sketchbook...
Portrait of a Lady circa 1920's

...........................................................................

I'm trying a new schedule because I have been super creative recently and have a new collection of works to share with you, plus a great idea I learned of which incorporates a monthly theme...I'm feeling inspired again!

Mondays:  A Collection of... (Photos/Artwork related to a monthly theme) 
Wednesdays:  Finding Inspiration (Sketchbook Scenes - Drawings)
Fridays:  Studio Scenes (Paintings worked on during the week)

I may not always follow my schedules, but I find they do keep me on the right track and inspire me to blog more.  Hey,  I'm an artist, and we creative types mostly use the part of the brain that resists structure...

Thanks for visiting!


Popular Posts