Studio Scenes: Bird in Hand

...Drawing passes the time for me like nothing else...


 ...Long hours of idly waiting for life to catch up become fertile ground
 for artistic expression...


...I draw from my soul, and suddenly Time and Space disappear...


...In a moment, I create beauty and envelop myself in transcendence...


©2012 Carrie W Martinez


Cara Mia Bella's Art Journal
Now Twice Weekly!
Mondays:  Manifesting Success (business tips and info, inspiring people, and ways to manifest greatness)
Finding Inspiration (nature, travel, photography, and inspiration)
Fridays:  Studio Scenes (paintings, drawings and designs of the week)


Have an inspired weekend!

Comments

Diane said…
Beautiful!
Victoria said…
Carrie..Yay...oh so beautiful..your words super-poetic and soulful! I know exactly how you feel and what you mean! Gorgeous art..magical and inspiring!I love birds...and I love her energy..they are pure enchantment!

Thanks for sharing your spirit always! I am enjoying your weekly postings and updates.....shine on..you rock!
Victoria
Happy wkd..
Crystal said…
I know I've said it before but I'll say it again...I love your style! :-)
Purpletreebird said…
Oh I love moments like this, carried away on the spirit of creating! She's lovely! Thanks for the inspiring post. :)
Jess x
La Abela said…
Yes my friend girl , creation is always an act lonely and magical, I liked your post and your art. Saludos
Netty said…
Wonderful art, so magical and inspiring. Annette x
Baban Cat said…
Beautiful work. Inspiring!
Her Speak said…
I am really drawn to the softness of this figure--her expression is sublime. :)
WrightStuff said…
I always love to visit you, I find your work so peaceful and serene :)
Lizzy Love said…
Such a lovely post! Your artwork is very beautiful, sounds like you are having such a lovely time! Have a fabulous weekend!
Cameron said…
She is just so lovely!! It is evident that you love what you do :)
Alicia C said…
O I love her! She reminds me of the 20s women known as 'flappers' - but also a bit of the gypsy too!
EVA said…
Gorgeous! I especially love her expression and her charming companion.
Thank you all! I drew this while my kids were in martial arts class--it is so rough, I wasn't even going to post it, but I didn't have much time for anything else! You all are the best! You've inspired me to make a painting of her...

Thanks for visiting!

...Carrie...

Popular Posts