Inspiring People: Kelly Louise Judd of Swanbones Theater

There are so many talented artists at Etsy, I've decided to start featuring those that inspire me most here at my blog.  One artist I recently discovered is Kelly Louise Judd and her Etsy Shop Swanbones Theater.  I am so in love with her art! My favorite piece of hers is called "Forest Sleep."  The image is hauntingly beautiful, reminding me of lucid dreaming, which is the art of conscious dream control.   My children and I like to imagine ourselves in the painting floating amongst the ferns of the forest as the moon glows and the crickets serenade....

Wolf's Breath by Kelly Louise Judd

Please visit Kelly Louise Judd and Swanbones Theater to see more of her amazing collection of oil paintings, watercolors, drawings, pillows, and jewelry at these links....



.........................................................................................................

Who inspires you?

Popular Posts