The Cara Mia Bella Boutique Now Featuring Vintage

I am so excited to finally sell vintage at my online Etsy Boutique! 

Meet my lovely treasure, a Rare and Unique circa 1960s Magic Mushroom Gold Wicker Midas of Miami handcrafted handbag...


...Reminiscent of the enchanted Redwood Forest from where I will be shipping this treasure! 
 I actually found it in Miami, close to its maker Midas of Miami, a famous Florida purse company).



I was at first hesitant to list it because it is so fabulous and I haven't been able to find any similar to it.  I have always had a passion for vintage fashion, and this case perfectly fit my bohemian free spirit!


I meticulously described every detail in my product listing, every beautiful detail and every sign of wear and use... I truly want a vintage-loving free spirit to happily own this original beauty and treasure it!


 Check out Etsy to see all the pretty details...



 What do you treasure? 

I love hearing from you!  
Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment...
you are much appreciated <3


 

Popular Posts