Finding Inspiration: California's Wine Country



"You have to really be courageous about your instincts and your ideas. Otherwise you'll just knuckle under, and things that might have been memorable will be lost."
 -Francis Ford Coppola (1939-present)


Napa Valley
The oak barrels to age the wines.
Francis Ford Coppola's Rubicon Estate
Rubicon Estate
Robert Mondavi Winery
Castel di Amorosa
Castel di Amorosa
Castel di Amorosa
Castel di Amorosa
Castel di Amorosa
Stags Leap
Darioush Winery
Darioush Winery
Darioush Winery

Comments

art2cee2 said…
Just gorgeous photographs. It makes me sorry I didn't get the chance to visit napa valley when I was in San Francisco a few years ago. Maybe next time! :-)
Wow..super WOW Carrie...what a Mega-Fabulous post..thankyou for this amazing adventure and visial dream!!
Gorgeous!!
HUgs
Victoria
Cameron said…
So pretty! Impossible not to take inspiration from such places!

....I think I could gaze into that pond forever :)

Popular Posts