Finding Inspiration: The Redwood Forest


"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the source of all true art and science.  He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."  

~Albert Einstein
(1879-1955)







.................................................................................

All images were photographed in the beautiful Founder's Grove 
 on the Avenue of the Giants, near to the Cara Mia Bella Studio. 

Thanks for visiting!

©2011 Carrie Wachter Martinez

..................................................................................

Comments

art2cee2 said…
These photos are just awesome! I had the opportunity to visit Muir woods a couple of years ago and I still remember the incredible majesty of these amazing trees.
Cameron said…
Awwww....vacation memories flood my senses instantly! The most beautiful place in the world :D
Sooo..so beautiful Carrie...breathtaking...my soul is dazzled by all of this stunning imagery and words! I feel such a kindredness with Albert! He rocks!!
Thankyou for captivating my heart with this magical post...most divine!!Yay...I feel refreshed and deeply peaceful!
HUgs and sparkles sister
Victoria
Hello my friend..wishing you a happy day! Thanks for always adding sparkles to my world with your thoughtful visits and pwords!
Much appreciation!

PS: I am enjoying your beautiful art cards so much...thanks again for sharing such generosity with me!
Victoria
Dylana Suarez said…
Super lovely blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com
Dylana Suarez said…
Super lovely blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com
art2cee2.....thanks! These ancient trees are truly unforgettable.
Cameron...what a perfect annual destination! I love your earlier comment regarding your daughter's conception, and what better a place? These woods are magical :)
Victoria....thank you, sis, for all of your beautiful words and beautiful blog that continues to inspire me :)
Dylana....thanks! Your blog is so beautiful! I love your style and photography. I happen to be from Philly and now reside in California, so I enjoy seeing the cobblestone tree-lined streets....reminds me of home :)
Bad Joan said…
Wow, these are gorgeous pictures!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com
Karen said…
Beautiful pictures! :)
Love your blog! Come check out mine :)
xoxo
www.fashion-and-stuff-like-that.blogspot.com

Popular Posts