Booth Design for Summer Arts and Music Festival this Weekend

The main collection of Art Prints, Notecards, and Postcards
Business Cards in a beautiful wood piece with some Cards on display
Newly added collection of Local Photography prints featuring Redwoods and Lost Coast
Framed African Creation Goddess Prints
Farm Cards creatively displayed in picnic basket

Dog Cards displayed in mini-basket
Botanical Cards collection
Some Card Sets in basket with framed Farm collection in back

 ............................................................................................

Join me this weekend, June 4 and 5th, as I set up my booth and sell my art, cards and more at the Summer Arts and Music Festival in Benbow, CA.  I'll be right next to the Lawn Stage.  Looking forward to a successful weekend, and lots of good times as well!


Comments

Kim said…
Your booth is beautiful! All the care and thought you put into it shows.

You do sell your photographs as prints! Will you be selling them in your shop? :)

Hope you are well. Blessings to you, friend.
Cameron said…
I know I'd stop at a booth as beautiful as yours!

Good luck and have a great time at the show....wish I was up there already!
art2cee2 said…
What a wonderful booth design. I am sure you will sell a lot your beautiful work. :-)
Diane said…
Very cool! It's all about the presentation--to catch the people's eye and this most definitely will--once they're in your booth--your art will sell itself.
Yay!! Everything looks FABulous...How wonderful...I'll be thinking of you..have an amazing time my friend!! Your displays are gorgeous..and wow..i love the botancial prints photos..everything looks divine...wonderful job..shine on..you are mega-amazing!
And THANKYOU for the beautiful package and treasures! I am ever so grateful and thrilled..you are awesome! Thankyou again!
HUgs
Victoria
La Abela said…
Hi Carrie, I received your package and I'm thrilled, are naturally better at the fotogafĂ­a ... thanks for the amber, I really like. Besos
realitymanifest said…
this is incredible! your eye for detail leads you to create nothing but beauty. keep shining! Bless xo +Erika
Well, i love all of your paintings and cards!!!! Your booth is amazing!!! I love wood and baskets too! Hope you're doing fine my friend! I have something for you in my blog!!
Have a lovely Sunday and a wonderful week!!
Kisses! :o)

Popular Posts