Ladies and Gentlemen, Cara Mia Bella's First Show!!

I am pleased to announce a most inspiring and important event celebrating the fabulousness of women--and they've invited me to represent women artists and entrepreneurs!! 


San Francisco State University will be hosting this annual event on March 10, honoring International Women's Day (March 8) and Women's Herstory Month (March).  All of the most talented and inspirational women of the Bay Area will be there, either performing, creating,  producing, or attending the show, so you don't want to miss it.
I personally invite you to join me in supporting all of the lovely ladies involved in this one-day only performance.  Plus, you will have the opportunity to shop at Cara Mia Bella before anyone else does!  I will be selling my fresh-off-the-press art prints and cards, a sort of pre-Grand Opening sale!

P.S.  Hats off to the ladies who came up with the name :)

More information can be found at their blog:
http://www.therevulvalution.com/

Popular Posts