The Drawing Table: Fennel and My First Show

"Fennel" 2.5 x 3.5" acrylic and pen

Another Artist Trading Card, this time of the plentiful roadside fennel that can be seen along the California roadways.

Printing has officially begun, plus I've been invited to sell my art and cards at a Women's Event in San Francisco!  The show is on March 10th, leaving me little time to prepare.  I feel a little uncomfortable agreeing to do a show without a single product in hand, yet still, who can say no?  Event details coming soon.....

Comments

LUX said…
Congrats!
Cameron said…
I find I always work better under pressure....

You'll pull it off...and it will be great! I'm sure the response you'll get regarding your art will be amazing!
Yay Carrie...congrats!! how fabulous is that! Beautiful fennel..I adore this beauty..cannot wait to see the it in my garden this summer! The show sounds awesome..I think it is so cool..and whatever you create will be perfect for the show! Enjoy..shine on!! you are inspiring as always!
victoria~
I too work better under pressure, plus my friend is the director of the event :) Still, I am a professional, and strive for perfection with everything I do. No pressure, just perfection!
Congrats on your show! You have a very interesting and inspiring blog. Total eye candy
Thanks for the nice words, Claire! I just visited your blog and I am humbled by your appreciation because of your tremendous talent and experience. You have inspired me to include more of the process of creation. That is the beauty of blogging, especially for us artists--we have the ability to inspire others all over the world. What an amazing time we live in! Wishing you continued inspiration and joyful creation!

Popular Posts