Weekly Art Journal // Welcome Spring! (3/29 - 4/4)

★ Upcoming Events and Sales ★

March 29: Union Street Farmers Market, Gainesville FL

March 31: Rum and Bass Art Show at Visionary CrossFit, Gainesville FL

Free Shipping Sale at Etsy: www.Etsy.com/CarrieMartinezArt

  ★ This Week's Featured Art ★

 The Beauty of Transformation by Carrie Martinez 2010

This week's painting is title "The Beauty of Transformation" and features a Malachite butterfly native to Florida.  I painted this in 2010 just after starting this blog (Blog Post is here). I was obviously inspired by Art Deco and Art Nouveau style, and created an almost pastel effect using acrylics. I incorporated red poppies like the ones that grew in my garden. This painting is a part of my wings series I started when my children were very little and I was a a stay-at-home full time mom.  

FREE SHIPPING! Prints available here: www.etsy.com/listing/82301565/

★ Finding Inspiration ★

Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, Gainesville FL




Thank you for visiting!

Find me around the Web...visit the links below:
★ Website … www.CarrieMartinez.com 
★ Gallery + Studio @ Visionary CrossFit ... www.VisionaryCrossFit.com

Comments

Popular Posts