Grand Opening Celebration

 Welcome to my new studio and gallery! 

My husband and I have been busy this summer fixing up an old mid-century modern building on Main Street in Gainesville. Our vision was to create not only more space for his successful CrossFit Gym and Gallery, but also create a dream studio and art gallery for my collection and other local artists whose work is often overlooked by mainstream galleries.


It took us months of hard work, but we finally finished with a Grand Opening Party during Friday night's Artwalk event.  There were 16 different local and famous artists represented covering a myriad of genres including visionary, surrealist, street, graffiti, multimedia, and fine art.  The event was a tremendous success, and we are looking forward to the next Artwalk!

Here are some scenes from the party...





















If you are in Gainesville, come check us out...whether your passion is art, fitness, music, or all three, this space is truly unique!

Visionary CrossFit Gym and Gallery
716 N Main Street
Gainesville, FL



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

...love and light...
carrie

Comments

Victoria said…
Carrie!!! I am so thrilled for the both of you..what an amazing gift you have created. How incredible!!I am so happy for you and admire your journey and all that you have created and all that you are giving back to the artistic community! If I am ever in that area..I will be excited to visit your beautiful world. Many Congrats to you...the pictures are amazing..your art is amazing..you are amazing..You are truly an inspiring soul and I am so happy to know you! Shine on..namaste..Many Blessings !!

wow!!

Victoria

Popular Posts