Scenes from Arts Arcata


Friday night's Arts Arcata event at Moonrise Herbs was a shining success...I started selling Art Prints before I finished hanging the paintings!  


I worked on two paintings, dripping redwood trees on one and painting a luna moth on the other.  The musical performer was this amazing electric didgeridoo player.  


My paintings look perfect in this magical space, and I received  much positive feedback from everyone...I am so grateful for all the love! 


See my collection for the next month at Moonrise Herbs, 826 G St in Arcata CA.
Thanks for visiting!

...Carrie...

Comments

Victoria said…
Carrie..wow..your paintings look super-fantastic..so powerful and beautiful! I love the large sizes..really potent effect visually! All so beautifully done! Shine on! Congrats on selling prints and everything..you rock! Gorgeous art!!
Hugs
Victoria

Popular Posts