Manifesting Success: My Blog Featured in Pocketchange's Best of the Web


My blog is being featured in the Best of the Web at a great shopping website called Pocketchange...I could seriously get lost for hours exploring all of the great style, home decor and design ideas, tips to live green, plus tons of info on, well, everything. Well, maybe not everything, but there is a lot to play around with...I was just checking out a travel size survival kit with first aid supplies to do stitches plus fishing line and hooks to catch your dinner...something that could be very useful that I never thought of buying.  Pocketchange is just like that...even a non-shopper like myself considers the possibilities!  Everything in this site seems to have been chosen with a purpose behind it, and is very useful for people like me who don't have the time nor the babysitter to allow me to shop...you can find gifts for everyone (including yourself) right here.  I recommend checking it out and exploring (if my sisters are reading this, you will definitely like this site!).

Click the picture below to visit my feature...


Click the logo below to explore Pocketchange...


Have fun shopping!

.........................................................................

...carrie elizabeth...


Comments

Hi buddy, your blog’s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Please keep them coming.
Lisa DiNunzio said…
Wow!! Thant's a fantastic shot of the sky!
Congrats on the calendar, it turned out beautifully...I knew it would.
And I had such fun watching your painting 'The message' evolve...thank you, priti♥♥♥

Popular Posts